Some questions for those who deny there is a perfectly preserved, recognizable, and tangible Bible existing in the earth today:
1. Is God via the Scriptures the authority over the Scriptures or is something/someone independent from the Scriptures its authority?
2. Do you believe that any Bible in any language is now or ever was the complete [66 books in one volume], inerrant, uncorrectable, 100% true words of God? Yes or No?
3. What Scriptural precedent could be cited in defense of one declaring there is NOT ANY Bible in any language which is not the complete [66 books in one volume], inerrant, uncorrectable, 100% true words of God?
4. What Scriptural precedent could be cited proving it would be contrary to Scripture to believe there is an actual copy of the complete [66 books in one volume], inerrant, uncorrectable, 100% true words of God?
5. Do you have a Scriptural foundation for your view that God has not perfectly preserved His word in an actual book or is it based merely on textual criticism, direct revelation or arbitrary opinion? (If Scriptural please state.)
6. If there indeed were a absolutely perfectly preserved translation of God’s word available to us – How would it be recognized?
7. If there were indeed a perfectly preserved translation of God’s word, how, apart from a perfectly preserved tangible copy of God’s word, could it be revealed to be flawed?
8. What is the Scriptural foundation for the claim that the word of God was only perfect in the original autographs?
9. If I will confess that God has not actually and perfectly preserved His word in the earth in a tangible form which we can hold in our hands – will I then be more Biblical and humble?
10. If you do reject the perfect nature of the KJB what present tangible standard do you use to correct the KJV and thus know what the Bible really should say? For If one does not first actually and presently posses the standard of perfection, how can they call anything imperfect?
11. If you hold to the ecclectic view regarding Bible versions – What is the difference between my exclusive position that God has preserved His word in the KJV and your equally exclusive position that these “x” versions are all acceptable to God and anyone who holds to KJVO is proud and divisive?
12. Please tell me via the use of Scripture why God does not want me to believe my Bible is perfect and what spiritual harm I will do to myself for actually believing my KJV Bible is absolutely perfect?
King James Bible Is Perfect